Dear valued patients,
We have been informed by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario in light of the new restrictions that dentists are currently permitted to remain open and can provide in-person care.
Westend Dental will continue to provide essential dental care over the coming weeks in accordance with the new provincial restrictions.
We will, as always, maintain the highest level of Health & Safety and Infection Prevention, as well as Control standards.
All persons must confirm a negative COVID assessment. We kindly ask you to cancel your appointment if you begin to have any symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or any other COVID-type symptoms and seek medical attention.
* We can operate by appointment only. Walk-ins and drop-ins are not allowed.
* Entry to the office will be restricted to patients with only certain exceptions.
* All persons must have a face mask or covering and not removed until the patient is seated in the operatories and the procedure is about to begin.
* The patient is to wash their hands using the washroom or to use hand sanitizer provided.
* Office presence should be non-touch with 2m separation and in-office time minimized.
* Enhanced pre-screening of staff and patients each day for symptoms and temperature * We have restructured our clinic in order to ensure the safety of both our staff and patients. We operate in closed operatories wall to ceiling and doors. * An enhanced air purification system. * Anti-microbial mouth rinse prior to treatment. * We will continue to maintain our existing high standard of instrument and clinical surface sanitation and sterilization. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We will continue to contact you by phone calls or text messages, updating you on our progress, scheduling timing and protocols. If you have any concerns, Dr. Hussain can be reached at (613) 985-4567.
With the impact of Covid-19 top of mind, click here for tips & resources we have put together to help you.
Broken tooth? Bleeding gums? Schedule an appointment with our dentist in Kingston today! With over 35 years of dedicated service to Kingstonians, Westend Dental is proud to offer a complete set of dental services for people of all ages. From oral examinations to cleaning to teeth whitening and root canal treatments, we specialize in general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures. With over 20 years of experience, our dentist has the skill and knowledge to attend to all your dental needs and ensure your dental appointment is as comfortable as possible. Visit us.
Why Choose Us?
Dr. Tariq Hussain has over 20 years of experience
Family-owned and operated clinic for over 35 years
Professional and trained staff
Accepts patients from all ages
Broad range of dental treatments
Use advanced technology and techniques
Accepts most payment methods
Fear of a dental visit is quite common among children. At Westend Dental, we are committed to providing comfortable and relaxing treatments for our young patients! We educate families and children about the importance of maintaining good oral health at a very early stage. We encourage preventative oral care and advise parents to introduce the habit of daily brushing and flossing among their children for healthy gums and teeth.
Schedule an Appointment
We are a family-owned and operated dental office that takes pride in treating patients with utmost care and attention. Our warm and welcoming staff is ready to assist you in case of a dental concern. Please fill out our form or call us to schedule an appointment.
Excellent Dental Care
Excellent dental care and convenient location!